skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Current Reads (or ones I hope to get to soon)
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin. Believe it or not, I really did buy a 750 page book out of the history section that I plan to read for pleasure.
- Meditation for Beginners by Jack Kornfield
- Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell
Work
Well...now that most people know at work, I can officially announce that I will be moving back to Oregon on November 1st! It's a big leap of faith at this point because I don't have a job lined up yet, but I figure things always work out one way or another. There were too many things going on at work where I felt like I just had to tell them several weeks ahead of time, and in a lot of ways it's a big relief to have it out in the open. Things have been pretty good here in Scottsdale, but I just decided I wanted to be closer to friends/family and it worked out well because my lease was up at the same time as I made this decision and I had my one year anniversary at Boeing (I have to stay at least a year to not pay back relocation). I'll be moving in with the parentals until I get a job so I'll be in Eugene but I'm looking at jobs in Eugene or Portland. Anyways, I'm currently starting the packing process, working with the movers, etc. and am spending almost every night job searching! I've had a few leads so far but hope to keep having a few more interviews. There's also a possibility I could transfer to the Boeing Portland plant or have the opportunity to work virtual from Eugene, so we'll see. The next couple months will be an adventure so I'll keep the blog updated!
1 comment:
I will get to see you now when we come home! I am sure you will find a job...you are way too qualified!
Post a Comment