So...I have to admit that I'm getting a bit stressed out. I only have 5 weeks left at work and have SO much to do! It is looking very likely that I will be working virtual for Boeing for a couple months after I move home, so I will still have time later to get stuff done, but I still have a lot to do before I leave. Some days I wonder how in the world I'm supposed to get anything done when I spend from 7:00-3:00 in meetings all day!
My movers are also coming in just 2 weeks to take all my stuff so I've been working hard to get all packed up. It's so hard to pack when I still have to spend 3 weeks here after my things leave, then I have to spend an unknown amount of time at home and the rest of my things will be in storage. So, I pretty much have to pack for things I need in Scottsdale, things I'll need once I get home and then things that can go into storage for who knows how long. This is not an easy task!
I'm trying my best to stay calm and realize that it will all be over soon! Somehow, I always seem to get through stressful times and I know this will be no different. I think I'll go take Sophie for a walk and try to relax before another week of work!
March 2014 - Trying to get back to blogging!
11 years ago
1 comment:
I am reading the same book as you: Eat, Pray and Love...I just started it but once i get more into it, I will let you know what I think! Good luck with the move and everything.
Post a Comment