skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Current Reads (or ones I hope to get to soon)
Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin. Believe it or not, I really did buy a 750 page book out of the history section that I plan to read for pleasure.
Meditation for Beginners by Jack Kornfield
Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Current Favorites
Listening to:
Madly - Tristan Prettyman
Living in:
Lululemon Reverse Groove Pants
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Laurie
Eugene, OR, United States
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(26)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(12)
Stressful Times
Technology
Work
Engagement
I'm going to be an aunt again!
Starbucks
New York
Current Favorites
Graduation
Residency
4th of July
Way Too Long
►
April
(1)
►
February
(4)
Recent Books
Eat Pray Love - A
My Blog List
Brandon and Kristen
March 2014 - Trying to get back to blogging!
11 years ago
David and Elizabeth Fox
Third Grade
14 years ago
Back in skinny jeans
Best of BISJ: Bikini meet torment
17 years ago
RISO STUDIO
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment