Current Reads (or ones I hope to get to soon)

  • Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin. Believe it or not, I really did buy a 750 page book out of the history section that I plan to read for pleasure.
  • Meditation for Beginners by Jack Kornfield
  • Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

4th of July

Since I had a day off and my whole family happened to be in Eugene, I decided it was necessary to make the trek home...and I'm so glad I did! This was only the 3rd or 4th time I've seen Miriam in her life and wow, she grows up so much each time! She was just starting to say different words so she called me "Ollie" although she can now say my name pretty well. Here are a few of my favorite photos:

So much fun making her laugh

So cute

Fun in the pool

No comments: