Current Reads (or ones I hope to get to soon)

  • Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin. Believe it or not, I really did buy a 750 page book out of the history section that I plan to read for pleasure.
  • Meditation for Beginners by Jack Kornfield
  • Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Engagement

One of my best friends recently got engaged which was very exciting. Leave it to Shannon to have the most AMAZING engagement photos so I had to post them. She's now currently planning her perfect Italian wedding! Congrats Brian and Shan!! All photos below are by Hollye Schumacher.

The setting...so gorgeous!

Shannon realizing what's about to happen

Walking back

After watching the video...they sat there talking FOREVER...but it's cute!

The proposal


After she said yes!

Shan w/ friends and cousins

Parents and soon to be in-laws

2 comments:

yuan family said...

How cute! I hope things are going well for you.

Shannon said...

ahhh this is so darn cute! thanks for the post doll! xoxoxo