Current Reads (or ones I hope to get to soon)

  • Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin. Believe it or not, I really did buy a 750 page book out of the history section that I plan to read for pleasure.
  • Meditation for Beginners by Jack Kornfield
  • Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Residency

I recently got back from Penn State where I spent a week in residency for my last week of grad school. You'll see from the pictures below there was a lot of hard work and maybe a little more play. We started working around 7:30 each morning and didn't get done any earlier than 11:00 each night. Then the partying had to happen on top of that! Believe it or not, I'm really missing my MBA classmates as we actually got fairly close even though it was all done online. We had two residencies throughout the program and they were a great opportunity to see our classmates we had gotten to know so well. Now I just have to make sure and stay in touch with everyone!

Me and Steve...you can ignore the seven drinks you can see in this photo!

Monica: Chief Ninja CEO, she's famous for this pose throughout the cohort

Action shot before...

Action shot after...

Most of my year 2 team: Hasby, Angie and Jenn

Another year 2 teammate, Lindy

No comments: