Current Reads (or ones I hope to get to soon)

  • Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin. Believe it or not, I really did buy a 750 page book out of the history section that I plan to read for pleasure.
  • Meditation for Beginners by Jack Kornfield
  • Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm going to be an aunt again!

I'm very excited cause I'm going to be an aunt again! Blake and Andie are expecting a little one in early May. At this point, they aren't going to find out the sex of the baby so it will remain a mystery. For Blake's sake, I'm hoping it's a boy, although I know he's doubtful. Boys don't exactly run in the gene pool on Andie's side of the family! In honor of being an aunt, here's a picture of Miriam as a little one...

Miriam

No comments: