skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Current Reads (or ones I hope to get to soon)
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin. Believe it or not, I really did buy a 750 page book out of the history section that I plan to read for pleasure.
- Meditation for Beginners by Jack Kornfield
- Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell
Movers
Well, my movers came today so I am officially furnitureless. I had to have them come this far ahead of time because it was the easiest day for me to be able to work from home and thus not have to take a vacation day. I went a couple weeks without furniture when I moved down here, so while it's not fun, I know I can do it. Plus, I'm heading up to Eugene on Thursday for a job interview, Portland on Friday to see Miriam and go to a friend's wedding and back to PHX on Sunday so that's at least a few days not having to be spent in an empty apartment. It will be nice too because I'm leaving Sophie in Eugene so I won't have to worry about her for a couple weeks. However, with an empty apartment and no dog, I'm going to have to find stuff to keep me busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment