As it turns out, I had a pretty busy weekend! I found out early last week that I would have an interview in Eugene on Friday and I had to fly out Thursday night to get there. The interview was with Pipeworks Studio (a video game developer) and the people were nice but it was definitely not a good fit. I would go into details but being that this is the Internet, you never know who could be reading this! Basically, to make a long story short, I called yesterday and told them I wasn't interested in being considered for the position anymore. However, it still worked out great because this weekend happened to be Donny Courtney's wedding, which also meant Blake and Miriam were in town! A free flight into Eugene and out of Portland to see friends, family and in particular Miriam, was perfect! It was so fun to see her because she's truly a little toddler now, running around, talking and full of imagination. I can't help but just adore her when she says my name in the cutest little way :) Plus, Blake was pretty busy most of the weekend with wedding stuff and Andie stayed home since she didn't want to travel while she is pregnant, so in a way I got to play surrogate mom, which is easy for a baby who doesn't cry! Donny's wedding was also a lot of fun. It was crazy to see so many high school people who I haven't seen in years. There are a couple pictures below, although most are of Miriam. Everyone seemed to be doing really well so it was nice to catch up, meet significant others I hadn't met, etc.
Dave and Donny

Kelley, Lori and Karissa

Doug, Sarah, Lindsey and Dave

Miriam and me getting our groove on all night long...that girl's a party animal!

Sarah, Miriam and Addi (Sarah's daughter)...Miriam and Addi became such good friends Addi started bawling when Miriam was leaving!

Blake dipping Miriam on the dance floor...they'd been practicing this move for weeks!

Blake and Miriam

Miriam w/ Grandma Cookie

Mims and Aunt Laurie
1 comment:
So cute. I haven't seen a picture of Sarah in forever..she looks great with her daughter! Looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment