Current Reads (or ones I hope to get to soon)

  • Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin. Believe it or not, I really did buy a 750 page book out of the history section that I plan to read for pleasure.
  • Meditation for Beginners by Jack Kornfield
  • Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sophie's Photo Shoot

Sophie had a photo shoot recently because one of my best friends Shannon needed some photos for a publication she works for (check out her really cool blog at risostudio.blogspot.com). We had to get the shoot done after I got home from work one day and trust me, that's not usually the time I feel like having a photo shoot! My makeup is usually worn off, my hair's a wreck, and I'm completely worn out....but, the sun was setting and Sophie was ready so we took off to get some shots. And shots we got! Sophie's way more photogenic than I am but they turned out so cute! Here's a couple of my favorite:

This is the one they chose for the magazine...I like how Sophie is striking a pose!


This is Sophie's portrait shot...I think she was made to be famous!

No comments: